Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Bridge-Linguatec Online TEFL Course: Part II

I received responses from my tutor last night regarding my essays submitted for module 1 and was very impressed. She responded within 24 hours of my submission, as Bridge Linguatec promises, and she provided very specific and knowledgeable feedback. I expected something to the effect of, "Looks good, fix this." Instead, she referred to specific parts within my essays and then offered helpful information to enhance my learning experience. For example, she told me that the technique of cutting up an assigned reading and distributing it among students is sometimes called "jigsawing." Very helpful.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I was looking online to find out about some credible online TEFL courses, and I stumbled upon your blog. I guess its been 3 years since you wrote this, but hopefully you'll still be able to see this. How did the Bridge-Linguatec Online TEFL course work out in the end? Your post seems very convincing, and I hope you can find a few minutes to send a short reply.
Thanks a lot,
Andrew